The Business Design Centre, London is a popular event venue. Located in Islington, it offers not only versatility in the space for hire, but a range of services and facilities that put others in the shade.
With fantastic travel links, as well as superior accessibility, this is the go-to venue for many big brands. The list of events planned for the centre is a testament to this. From Pharma
Pricing conferences to a fly fishing trade show to day-long events celebrating auspicious occasions such as International Women’s Day, it is no surprise that global and nationwide brands choose to take part in events, shows and conference at the Business Design Centre, London.
If your business is attending or exhibiting at an event at this venue or another London venue, you will want to make your presence known. And the only real way of doing this is to hire professional promotional staff.
What do promotional staff do?
At London Exhibition Staff, we have a range of talented people meaning that our promotional services are many and varied;
• Hosts and hostesses – from hosting VIP events to invite-only launches, our hosts are the people the ensure a smooth running of an event.
• Models – when you need the ‘human touch’, our male and female models are the best people for the job.
• Performers – musicians, singers, dancers, flash mobs, rent-a-crowd… you name it, we have the talented performers you are looking for so that you can market your brand with creativity, quirkiness and style.
• Product launches and demonstrations – many businesses use high profile events and trade shows to introduce a new product to market. Our promotional staff can create a buzz around a product, as well as demonstrate it and be part of the overall launch.
• Sales and leads – our staff can collect and qualify leads for your team to contact potential customers after the event or, as is the case at some events, our staff can be the salespeople that make a big difference to your sales figures.
• Admin – at a busy event, you need your booth or stand to remain pristine. Our staff can ensure effective administration, from keeping it tidy to helping with displays and so on.
At London Exhibition Staff, we don’t provide packages – we provide a truly bespoke solution for clients on an individual basis.
For example, you may want to hire a flash mob to perform at key times on each day of the event, or you may want to hire hosting staff for a one-off product launch. Or you may need staff on hand for the entirety of the event.
Is hiring staff from London Exhibition Staff expensive?
A bespoke solution is not necessarily an expensive option but gives you the opportunity to manage your budget in a way that gives a maximum return.
Our prices are always competitive, more so because we have an extensive database of London-based promotional staff.
For your next event, whether that is at the British Design Centre or another London venue, call us for a competitive, no obligation quote on 0844 800 0071.
Alternatively, tell us about your project or event, what promotional staff you need, where and when by emailing us on email@example.com or complete the contact us form.