Hiring exhibition staff in London
Look no further than London Exhibition Staff for professional, experienced personnel who can provide all the help and assistance you need to take part in events, exhibitions and conferences .
We are a specialist personnel agency providing exhibition staff throughout the UK and Continental Europe. For a over a decade, we have been helping companies to successfully take part in major exhibitions at all the top exhibition centres including ExCel, Olympia, RHS Exhibition Halls and the London Business Centre.
Our agency is built on experience. We understand the exhibition world, and possess practical experience working on stands ourselves. We know how hard it is to talk to a never ending stream of visitors, or worse still, staying positive when stands are quiet. We know just what the problems and issues companies face when they consider participating in an exhibition – and know just how to help them overcome those problems.
We always aim to match staff with company requirements, even down to personality, language skills and experience. The standard and professionalism of our staff is well known throughout the industry. As an agency, we have had fantastic feedback and would be happy to share it with you.
Whatever the type of staff you require, we can supply it. We have a vast array of people, all local to the various London exhibition venues, who enjoy working in exhibitions, promoting companies and meeting people. Among our staff are receptionists, promotion staff, coffee baristas, lead generators, sales staff, demonstrators and exhibition stand hostesses.
Temporary staff at exhibitions we can provide
• Receptionists organising rooms and schedules
• Multi-lingual interpreters who can translate as necessary, and undertake sales meetings in different languages
• Lead generation staff to drive sales and talk to potential customers
• Hostesses who undertaking hospitality tasks including meeting visitors and creating a good impression
• Brand Ambassadors to encourage product sampling
• Promotional models able to create photo and social media images
• Promotional staff roaming the exhibition area attracting attention, wear themed clothing or costumes
• Sales staff who act encourage purchases, and help your sales team
• Data Capture personnel tasked with scanning badges, capturing information, take leads and collect business cards
• Expert Coffee baristas who can serve delicious coffee, tea and other refreshments
Hospitality staff ready to organise drinks parties, serve refreshments and generally keep the stand looking perfect all the time.
As part of the Envisage Agency group we have one of the largest staffing databases in the UK at our fingertips.